Amber Safari - Skagen
Prices from 175
- Visiting address: Damstedvej 70 , 9990 Skagen
Amber Safari for everyone - "The hunt for the gold of the Nordic countries" is an experience that should be seen as a workshop where you learn how to find amber!
Together we will have an intro course in how to find amber, and go on a nice trip along the coast and see if we can find the Nordic gold, namely amber. Including campfire coffee.About the activityWe use UV-lights which has a unique effect on amber, which reflects the light.
We talk about:
- Where, when and how can you find amber.
- What amber consists of.
- How much it can be worth.
- What it is used for and what it has been used for.
- What stories are associated with amber.
- Coffee el. cocoa m. in the price.
- Inspiration to find amber yourself.
Possibility to rent or buy an amber light.
- 2 hour Amber Safari.
Join with us and experience the beautiful nature of the West Coast in a whole new way. We meet at the parking lot for the White Lighthouse (det Hvide Fyr), Skagen.
Adult ticket: 175, - pr. person
Child ticket: 75, - pr. person
+ 20, - for renting a lamp
Reservations are made for weather changes where the program can be changed.
Questions about the trip can be asked on tel.
+45 20 60 70 71