Kløverstierne consists of four routes, all of which start from a centrally located start point. In Sæby, it stands at Sæby Harbor by the bridge over Sæby Å.
RED ROUTE - 7.5 KM
The route goes through Sæby's old town to the southern outskirts of the town past the kindergarten with livestock, t.Toftelund, bequeathed to the town's children by the school doctor Gybel in 1978. In Gybel's Plantation, a small lake with ducks and blish hens is passed. Here are also exercise equipment, packed lunch house and campfire site.
A moderate walking and running route, which is also suitable for a picnic with the family, so just bring the pram.
EXPERIENCES ON THE WAY:
• Klostergyden and the Old Town Hall from 1801
• Råd- og Tinghuset from 1848 "For Justice"
• Kindergarten St. Toftelund with animal stable
• Gybels Plantation. Lake, exercise path and packed lunch house.
• The mini city Sæby. Sæby's houses approx. 1900 in size 1:10. Workshop open for visits.
• Sæby Rescue House. Sæby Rednings- & Bjærgelaug. Pyramid-shaped with lookout post.
• The Lady from the Sea. The city's landmark and galleon figure by M. Benthe Norheim.