Kløverstierne consists of four routes, all of which start from a centrally located start point. In Sæby, it stands at Sæby Harbor by the bridge over Sæby Å.
BLACK ROUTE - 21.1 KM
You do not need the black belt to manage the longest clover route in Sæby. But it is exactly half a marathon, so if you choose to run it, the form is already good.
After a fresh start along the sea, continue along the old railway path to the "mountain tape" through Nellemanns Have, up Gedebjergvej with the breathtaking view of the Kattegat. Beautiful descent through Sæbygård Skov, past Herregården Sæbygård and Sæby Golfklub along the country road to Gybels Plantage, where you can take a break and stretch out.
From here, the trip goes back to Sæby Harbor past Minibyen, Sæby's beautiful rescue house and the town's landmark Fruen fra Havet.
EXPERIENCES ON THE WAY
-FROM THE SEA FRESH SALT BRUSH TO THE DEEP CALM OF THE FOREST.
• The beach promenade (2.4 km long)
• Nellemanns Have. Paradise apple garden, forest and rhododendron garden.
• Herregården Sæbygård, 1575. Until 1536, the summer residence of the Børglum bishop. Most recently owned by the Arenfeldt family. Now museum with unique contents.
• Gybels Plantage og Sø. ‘Heart path’ with exercise equipment and packed lunch house
• The mini-city Sæby - the old Sæby recreated on a scale of 1:10.
• Sæby Rescue Station
• The Lady from the Sea - the city's landmark / galleon figure by M.Benthe Norheim.